Eagle Crusher's portable 6' x 20' screen delivers accurately sized spec products. This triple-deck, horizontal screening plant is capable of separating up to four cubical spec products simultaneously. Setup is quick and simple. The plant can be used in quarries, sand and gravel pits, and other aggregate applications.
Here are 5 reasons why aggregate producers have incorporated a 6' x 20' screening plant to their crushing operation:
- High Capacity. The 3 decks can handle considerable throughput which gives you the ability to make 4 products, 3 with absolute sizing.
- Portability. The plant is easily transportable from site to site.
- Engineering Excellence. The feed conveyor was designed to allow for the proper transfer of material on the center of the top deck.
- Flexibility. The plant can direct desired product transfer to conveyors via our chutes.
- Longevity. The chutes are equipped with wear liners for high performance and long wear life.
Transport Dimensions: 58' 8" L X 11' 11" W X 13' 5"H
Plant Weight: 58,000 LBS.
Tandem Axle Air Ride Suspension with Brakes and Lights
42" Feed Conveyor
60" Fines Conveyor
24" Bottom Deck Cross Conveyor (Reversible)
36" Fines Cross Conveyor (Reversible)
Second Deck Overs Discharge Chute (Reversible)
Top Deck Overs Discharge Chute (Reversible)
* Download two-page information sheet (.pdf) for plant specifications