1000-15 CC Closed Circuit Plant
This plant is designed for medium-sized jobs that require cubicle spec products from a highly portable crushing and screening plant on one chassis.
1000-15 CC: Features
Easily transports in one pull. Check with your DOT.
Two-deck inclined screen produces two cubical spec products.
Top-deck retained material is returned to the crusher for further processing.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won’t have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Available in-line electro-magnet removes for transport.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar,sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
* North America only.
This is the video panel.
This is the plant layout panel.
1000-15 CC: Additional Features
- Features closed-circuit crushing and screening on one chassis.
- Replaces Jaw/Cone/Screen multiunit systems for a much lower initial investment while maintaining a high production of cubical spec product. Greatly reduces maintenance and fuel costs and is easily transported
- Features unique two-step, 5’ grizzly deck to remove fines before crushing.
- Features standard grizzly bypass chute and available cross-belt conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material.
- Includes plant-mounted electrical control panel featuring pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers.
- Transports easily with the hydraulic retractable return conveyor and folding side conveyor.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
|1000-15 CC:Technical Specifications*|
|Overall length||63' 5" / 19.3M|
|Gross Weight||125000lbs / 56700kgs|
|Travel Length||57' 0" / 17.4M|
|Travel Width||11' 11" / 3.6M|
|Travel Height||13' 5" / 4.1M|
|Feed Hopper Capacity||11yd3 / 8.4M3|
|Feed Hopper Capacity (Tons)||14.9T / 13.5MT|
|Vibrating Feeder||16' x 39" / 4.9M x 1.0M|
|Feeder Grizzly Deck||60” long 2 step / 1524mm 2 step|
|On-Plant Power Supply Diesel
On-Plant Power Supply Electric
|325HP / 242kW diesel engine and 140kW generator
200HP / 149kW all-electric power
|Discharge Conveyor Width||42" / 1067mm|
|Two Deck Inclined Screen||5' x 14' / 1.5M x 4.3M|
|Top Screen Deck Cross Conveyor Width||18" / 457mm|
|Bottom Screen Deck Cross Conveyor Width||18” / 457mm|
|Fines Screen Conveyor Width||48” / 1219mm|
|Return Conveyor (Hydraulic Fold) Width||24" / 610mm|
|UltraMax® Impactor Model and Specifications*|
|Rotor Diameter x Width||44" x 41" / 1118mm x 1041mm|
|Feed Opening Width x Height||42" x 32" / 1067mm x 813mm|
|Power Required||150HP - 200HP / 112kW - 149kW|
|Approx. Weight||28000lbs / 12700kg|
|Rotor Weight||9750lbs / 4400kg|
|Production Capacity**||Varies by application.|
*Design specifications subject to change without notice.
**Contact your Eagle Sales Representative with your specific application for anticipated production capacity.