1200-25 CV Portable Impactor Plant
This highly portable impactor plant is one of the most durable, reliable, and versatile plants for your medium-sized jobs.
1200-25 CV: Features
Easily transports in one pull. Check with your DOT.
Optional electro-magnet is available as a cross-belt or in-line installation that stays on for transport.
Hydraulic lift and leveling system enables quick set up and tear down by using the hydraulic run-on legs.
Totally self-contained, reliable diesel/electric or all-electric power. You won't have to worry about hydraulic leaks and failures shutting you down.
Features the industry’s only LIFETIME ROTOR WARRANTY on its solid-steel, three-bar, sculptured rotor—the industry’s heaviest—to keep you up and crushing.*
* North America only.
This is the video panel.
This is the plant layout panel.
1200-25 CV: Additional Features
- Replaces dual crusher systems for a much lower initial investment and for greatly reduced maintenance, fuel and transportation costs.
- Features standard grizzly bypass chute and available cross-belt conveyor with flop gate to allow for either removal of the material that passes through the grizzly deck for stockpiling or blending back with the crushed material.
- Features unique two-step, 5’ grizzly deck to remove fines before crushing.
- Utilizes side-discharge conveyor (OC model) with receiving hopper and replaceable liners, optional full-length skirtboards and available, in-line electro-magnet that stays on for trailer transport.
- Side-discharge conveyor (OC model) is available in road-portable version.
- Includes plant-mounted electrical control panel featuring pre-wired receptacles for radial stackers.
- Manage the feeder speed for complete control of the flow of material into the impactor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Includes wireless remote control for the feeder shutdown and all motor stop.
|1200-25 CV:Technical Specifications*|
|Overall length||52' 0" / 15.9M|
|Gross Weight||96000lbs / 43500kgs|
|Travel Length||48' 10" / 14.9M|
|Travel Width||11' 11" / 3.6M|
|Travel Height||13' 5" / 4.1M|
|Feed Hopper Capacity||17yd3 / 13.0M3|
|Feed Hopper Capacity (Tons)||23.0T / 20.9MT|
|Vibrating Feeder||18' x 45.5" / 5.5M x 1.2M|
|Feeder Grizzly Deck||60” long 2 step / 1524mm 2 step|
|On-Plant Power Supply Diesel
On-Plant Power Supply Electric
|425HP / 317kW diesel engine and 140kW generator or
475HP / 354kW diesel engine and 200kW generator
300HP / 224kW all-electric power
|Discharge Conveyor Width||42" / 1067mm|
|Discharge Conveyor Height||8' 6.5" / 2600mm|
|UltraMax® Impactor Model and Specifications*|
|Rotor Diameter x Width||47" x 47" / 1194mm x 1194mm|
|Feed Opening Width x Height||48" x 34" / 1219mm x 864mm|
|Power Required||150HP – 300HP / 112kW - 224kW|
|Approx. Weight||34000lbs / 15400kg|
|Rotor Weight||13000lbs / 5900kg|
|Production Capacity**||Varies by application|
*Design specifications subject to change without notice.
**Contact your Eagle Sales Representative with your specific application for anticipated production capacity.