Eagle & Eagle Austin-Western Jaw Crushers
The best value on the market, the Eagle & Eagle Austin-Western jaw crushers are designed to eliminate premature failures to provide years of component life, durability, and reliability—and to meet the needs of your toughest crushing applications.
Eagle & Eagle Austin-Western Jaw Crushers: Features
Flywheels feature QD-type hubs for easy removal of the flywheels.
Allows easy removal of pitman/shaft assembly on 3242 model.
Full length, deep-ribbed jaw dies are reversible to ensure maximum wear life.
All moving parts are contained within the main housing, making Eagle & Eagle Austin-Western jaw crushers ideal for portable or skid mounting.
This is the video panel.
This is the plant layout panel.
EAGLE & EAGLE AUSTIN-WESTERN JAW CRUSHERS: Additional Features
- Processes abrasive hard rock, using the time tested overhead eccentric design.
- The short bearing span between the side frames reduces stress and shaft deflection.
- Eliminates premature failures caused by fatigue from uncontrolled stress with a “stress control” design of the frame and alignment of the bearings, shaft and toggle seat.
- Full 360-degree support at the bearing ensures maximum bearing life, with outer bearings mounted directly in line with the side frames to eliminate stress.
* Design specifications subject to change withour notice.
* Capacities shown are those expected for material weighing 2,700lbs per cubic yard/930kg per cubic meter and constant maximum feed. For
other conditions,capacity will vary. Consult factory for expected tonnage ofyour material.
** Consult factory for other settings.